New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.29.2019

New Holiday Gift Ideas and Order By Date Information

Hello Gorgeous!


How was your Summer?

I cannot believe we are creeping up on Halloween... see what I did there? That means the holidays are soon upon us.

I have uploaded a few new designs to my Vida Storefront just in time to start the shopping season. Also, I know it may seem early, but since the manufacturers of my Vida products are from all over this fabulous globe, it may help you to check out their "Order By" calendar to ensure your items arrive on time.




There are more domestic shipping details by manufacturer on Vida's Website here.

Here is a sneak peek of my new designs:


Carmenita Silver Ring

Symphony Glass Tray

Symphony Capri Yoga Pants

Symphony Infinity Scarf

Symphony iPhone Case

Patchwork Throw Pillow

Patchwork Silk Tie



There are a lot more items now in the store. And there is a coupon at the top of the website, so head over and start your shopping early to get in on the deal!


Also, stop by my Fine Art Gallery online for Christmas cards and other gifts and decor ideas with new holiday designs!

Have a wonderful Fall Season!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment