New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

7.30.2019

Happy Summer, Beautiful!

Hello, Beautiful!
Just a quick note to say hello and I hope you are enjoying your Summer.

This season has been full of sweet blessings for me. Lots of Grandbubble time, beach time, and stunning San Diego sunsets.



Carlsbad State Beach

North County Sunsets

Every experience offers inspiration. I think my favorite thing so far, was watching my Grandbubbles indoor skydive! There is a great place in North San Diego County called iFly. Check it out!

What was your best Summer memory of 2019? Please share in the comments below.


Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment