New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

11.13.2019

Tranquil Half Price Canvas Art for a Limited Time!


Hello Friends!

How about a little RESTORATION before the crazy holiday season... An 8x10" Canvas Print of Restoration for Half Price! Enjoy! Oh, this offer lasts for the next 5 days...Expires on 11/18/19. Cheers!




This would make a perfect gift for your college student's dorm, bed or bath decor, or your hairstylist for the salon!



While you are in a holiday shopping mood, check out my newest online store, where I have made available all of my Original Hand-Painted Christmas Cards and Little Acrylic & Watercolor Paintings. I am still adding to the store, but go check it out. Once theses are gone, they are GONE!
Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment