New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

9.10.2014

New Look, Free Accessories, and A New Gallery

Hello Gorgeous!

So,  I have 3 pieces of business to share with you.

1. New Fall look on the blog. You may have seen it before, and it is a tad early, but...It's gonna be 100 degrees in San Diego this coming Sunday and I am trying to channel cool Fall weather. What do you think of the blog look?

2. In case you didn't see the banner above for becoming a Stylist with Stella and Dot, they are offering an additional $100 in free product for signing up this month. (it's usually a generous $350) If you were looking for a new gig, or just little extra spending cash for the upcoming holidays, this might be for you. The timing couldn't be better to sign up with our friends at Stella and Dot.

3. I would love for you to check out my new online Art Gallery on Fine Art America. I am offering art prints, as well as some original paintings, illustrations and even some photos for sale. I would love your feedback. Also, to see progression of my art and design work, please visit JLopezArt, my creative blog. I will be posting art and design-related topics there more regularly.

Thank you as always for your support. I appreciate you!

 Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment