New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

9.20.2014

September Beauty Goodness from Beauty Box 5


Hooray for life's little pleasures -namely cute little mint-green boxes with beauty samples inside. (Insert smiley face)

This month my beauty box was themed Balancing Act. It included a few products to help welcome in a new season of change. 

Nail Polish by My Beauty Spot


The first product that caught my eye (maybe because I would never choose it for myself) was the nail polish from My Beauty Spot. 

The color was not labeled anywhere on the bottle, but I decided to call it Steeley-Eyed because it was somewhere between Metallic and Steele with a silvery-matte finish. Like I said, I would probably never wear this color, but it is perfect for those who like edgy dark color.


Deep Conditioner and Co-Wash by Natural Style by FUBU


This conditioner is not for my hair type but I am giving it to a friend who will benefit from its goodness. 

3-In-1 Eye Bright by Christie Formulations


I could feel a tightening, firming effect the moment I put this eye treat on. It's more like a gel, very light compared to other eye creams I have used. I did not notice any brightening, but my skin did feel rejuvenated after wearing overnight. 

Toe Spacers by Sally Hansen


So what can I say about toe spacers...they're toe spacers! And as far as toe spacers go, these are very colorful and designerly. (Truth be told, in the salon I use tissue woven between the toes for client comfort) 

And the best for last...

Eyelight Crayon by Nicka K New York



This yummy, creamy, sparkly eye shadow stick does double-duty as eyeliner too. My crayon was a lovely shade called Moss and perfect for Fall! It offered great staying power and didn't crease after wearing all day. Love this eye shadow and am really beginning to Love Love Love Nicka K New York!

In case you aren't familiar, Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own. Just Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 and enjoy!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 



Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.



No comments:

Post a Comment