New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

9.01.2014

Have You Seen My Fall Bag?

With Fall right around the corner, I will be on the hunt for the perfect bag for the new season. 

It seems, however, that my friends at ModCloth are way ahead of me on this quest. Look what I recently found on their site?

Elusive Edition Bag



Have you ever seen anything like it?! I haven't.  Definitely a conversation piece.
Check out my other Fall bag choices on the Accessories page. Then go grab an amazing deal at ModCloth on some really cool and unique fashion goodies.

Oh! And while you're there, check out the New Arrivals Sale.

Happy shopping!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment