New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

4.09.2015

My Artwork to be Featured at House of Blues San Diego on May 21, 2015

I am excited to announce that I have been chosen by RAW as a Featured Artist for the upcoming show SENSORY at House of Blues, San Diego on May 21, 2015!




I have 20 tickets to sell at only $15 each! Purchase Tickets Here!


SENSORY Show will feature the Best of Indie: 

Art • Music • Fashion • Film • Photography • Hair • Makeup


The Event is 21 and over and Cocktail Attire is Required. All for only $15 (in advance)


I only have 20 tickets to sell at only $15 each! Purchase Tickets Here!

Price increases at the door.

I hope you will join me for this crazy fun and extraordinary night. Celebrate my first big show and see other breakout artists in many creative genres.


Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

No comments:

Post a Comment