New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

3.20.2015

What's In The March Beauty Box?

The following is a review for which I was compensated with product.






Woohoo! This month's box from BeautyBox5 came with not one, not two, but three full sized "samples"!!! Nice, y'all! I just love my friends at BeautyBox5. 

Scandalous by Nanacoco



First up in this month's box is the full-sized thickening mascara from Nanacoco.
Thicken and add volume to lashes but does not lengthen without multiple coats. Doesn't flake or smudge, but hard to remove.

Laugh Out Loud Lip Gloss by Nanacoco




Sheer color and a smooth creamy consistency make this gloss a keeper! I love the fragrance. Can be used over a favorite lip color to add extra shine without changing the shade. No sticky feeling! The best feature is the $3.99 retail price!

Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Cream




Thick but not greasy, this lotion softens and moisturizes with healing aloe vera and a nice clean eucalyptus scent. I'm keeping this sample in my handbag!

Styli-Style Line and Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner




Heavily pigmented eye liner goes on smooth and has staying power. Easy to apply because of the twist up design. No sharpener necessary! (Raise your hand if you're always searching for your eyeliner sharpener...) I like that the color lasts all day. 
Styli-Style Line and Seal Twist in Raisin

The fifth product is the Elsor Skincare Intro Collection. I have previously reviewed it here.


In case you aren't familiar, Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 for a monthly delivery of 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. (As they did this month, sometimes they throw in full-sized fabulosity!) That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own.

Peace, Love, and Beauty,
Jodi

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.


No comments:

Post a Comment