New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

4.03.2013

Fun Spring Fashions With Celebrity Flair

Colorful, bright fashion and accessories, like gorgeous dresses, tops, scarves, baubles, and bangles will all add fun and flair to your Spring fashion. Knowing that celebrities are being caught with their ModCloth on only makes me more intrigued by my new favorite fashion destination.



I am not a Sex and the City junky, but even I know that Carrie Bradshaw has always been known for her great sense of fashion. This week on The Carrie Diaries was no exception. At the beginning of episode 112: "A First Time for Everything" Carrie can be seen sporting the Up in the Tee Tops from ModCloth. A boldly patterned peplum top featuring a green tree atop a pattern of red, coral, and azure, Carrie could definitely use the calming effect this top can have after an interesting exchange with her boyfriend.



Grab this fantastic frock today at ModCloth! While you are there, check out other fresh Spring wardrobe additions.

Peace, Love and Beauty,
the Beauty Lady


Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment