New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

4.23.2013

Beautiful Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Your Beautiful Mom

I Heart Mom.

Mother's Day is quickly approaching and now is the time to find that stylish and unique gift that shows how much your mom means to you! 

This year, Layla Grayce has posted a Mother's Day blog post suggesting the top ten gift ideas and essentials for mom and is offering 15% off these gifts with code 4URMOM valid through 5/1. Below are a few of my favorite gift ideas. 


Lollia's Relax Handcream
My Mom constantly has her hands in water. This soothing handcream will be a nice treat for her hands.
Antique Rose Blue Teapot
I don't think my Mom has ever bought a new teapot. She still uses the one she had when I was a little girl. This beautiful Antique Rose Blue teapot will brighten up her kitchen and it is something she needs but would never buy for herself.

Printed Canvas Tote
My Mom's purse is a virtual treasure chest. If you need it, it is probably in her bag! A bottomless pit of necessities, Mom's handbag could use a refresh. This is a great choice for my Mom.


Have you found the perfect gift for your Mom? If not, check out the Layla Grace Mother's Day blog post  to find something she will treasure!


Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment