New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

8.21.2012

Introducing Charleston Naturally: Organic and Eco-Chic

I recently received a lovely sample package from Charleston Naturally.

Who is Charleston Naturally?
Charleston Naturally is an organic beauty boutique, located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina. They have products for face, body, bath, hair, and makeup. And it's all natural and organic. In the recent past, they also carried products for home, pets, and kids. But they have changed their direction, in order to focus on providing the very best in skin care and beauty. Read about the exciting changes on their blog.


Below is a list of the samples I received:
  • Suki Skincare 
  • rahua Haircare Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Dr. Hauschka Lemon Body Moisturizer

All my samples came with a lovely natural fiber bag. The samples were individual use sizes. It usually takes more than one use to realize the benefits of a product, but this was a great start. Of all the samples I received, here are my favorites:
  • SukiFace Exfoliating Foam Cleanser This product really left my skin feeling clean and smooth. It seemed to brighten my complexion after only one use.
  • Dr Hauschka Lemon Body Moisturizer This moisturizer was so light and absorbed very quickly into my skin. It had a very distinct citrus/lemon fragrance.

Although I had my favorite samples, there were many great surprises in the package I received from Charleston Naturally. The rahua (pronounced ra-wa) haircare, for example, is gluten-free, sulfate-free, and fragrance-free. And along with all that goodness, a percentage of each Rahua product sale goes to preserving and protecting the Amazon Rainforest and its inhabitants.

You don't have to live in Charleston to appreciate the importance of organic products and sustainable practices. I certainly appreciate the benefits! But wherever you live, you can take advantage of the great products available at Charleston Naturally. Shop their online store, where they update their sale offerings daily.

Charleston Naturally
918 C Lansing Drive
Mount Pleasant, SC.
(877) 388-9748

Although I was gifted product samples for this post, the opinions reflected here are honest. My review of any product is only in my opinion and should be treated as such. It does not replace personal, professional skincare/haircare analysis. To ensure you are using the correct product for your skin or hair  type and for best results, please seek the advice of your salon professional before starting any new regimen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment