New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

1.23.2020

New Watercolor Designs on Scarves and Accessories

Well, Hello Beauty!

I have added beautiful new watercolor artwork to some beautiful new scarves and other offerings in my J Lopez Art and Design Vida Shop

Designs include I Have A Dream, inspired by Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. and The Blues, inspired by Pantone's Color of the year, Classic Blue.  Both designs have swirly graphic accents and every item is just a bit different. I am really excited for you to see these!









http://bit.ly/38phwWd



Remember, every purchase in my Vida store helps someone in need. Head on over there now, they have a special deal running today!

And while you are surfing the inter webs, :) Don't forget to click the link to my online Fine Art Prints and Gifts tab up top to see what's available in the gallery, too!


Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment