New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

11.26.2019

Shop Small (skip the lines) This Black Friday Weekend



Get Ready, Get Set, SHOP!!!

In celebration of my new SMALL SHOP online store , which  showcases my original hand-painted Greeting Cards and Little Original Paintings, I am offering 30% Off any purchase this weekend. Sale Starts on Black Friday, November 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59 on Saturday, November 30, 2019. Use Code BLKFRI19 at checkout to receive your discount. And thank you for SHOPPING SMALL! I appreciate you!

Remember, Most cards on this new Originals Store are one of a kind!( There are two packs of Pastel Poinsettia Cards left) If you want packs of printed Christmas cards featuring my holiday art, please visit My Online Fine Art Prints and Gifts Gallery.


Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment