New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

3.26.2019

Number One Must-Have Beauty Item For Travel

Happy Spring, Lovely Friends!

I have a highly anticipated photography trip scheduled this season. Yay, travel! It has me thinking about how to pack light, especially since we are going to travel with only a carry-on for this overseas adventure.

Since this will be a hat-wearing, sensible shoe kind of adventure, I won't be too worried about makeup. Barring a nice dinner or two, I will not be fancy. I will only need a few essentials for my makeup routine:

  • Foundation with SPF
  • Eyeshadow
  • Lipgloss with SPF
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
So, should I have to choose between all my makeup products,  only one of the above is a must-have...and to be honest, it's actually a combination of two of the above. My Flower Beauty Eye 2 Eye Marker Liner and Mascara duo is most necessary!



This product is a real Eye-Opener! (Seriously, if I don't use liner and mascara, it doesn't look like my eyes are even open. LOL.)This is two amazing FLOWER Beauty products in one. FLOWER Beauty's Eye 2 Eye Marker and Volumizing Mascara gives you a clean line while the mascara gives you thicker, fuller lashes. It's easy to pack and carry everywhere! And the liner stays put! 


I have found this at Ulta and WalMart. 

Of course, I always use SPF everything, if possible, so should I need to ditch any makeup, I will have SPF covered in my skincare routine. Never travel without sun protection. Especially when traveling to unknown climates in far off places :)

Can't wait to share the travel photos with you all. 

Oh, and I am in no way affiliated with Flower Beauty. Just really love this product and wanted to share my one MUST-HAVE Beauty item for travel!

Peace, Love, and Beauty,

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment