New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

11.28.2018

Christmas Cards Are Here!

Have you started to  address all your envelopes yet?
Did you pick out the perfect holiday cards for your loved ones?

There is nothing more special than a personalized greeting card. Did you know that you can customize and personalize greeting cards with my artwork? True story! If you visit my gallery, you can choose your favorite holiday design, add your own wording (characters are limited) and order one, or order in bulk! People love receiving personalized cards. They scream, "I am loved!" 


Have a blessed holiday season and happy shopping!


Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment