New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

8.06.2013

The Black and White of Fabulous Feet

How cute are your feet?

Well, even if you're like me and don't think your feet are your best asset, every foot will be fabulous and classy in any one of these shoe designs.

I found these black and white stunners over at ModCloth.


Shoeful of Sugar Heel in Black  White from ModCloth



'S Marvelous Heel from ModCloth



Who Could Be Saddle Shoes from ModCloth


I mean who doesn't love a saddle shoe? ( pausing for a childhood memory...) And it's not just the shoes. If you want to be fashionable yet portray your very own sense of style, you need to take a look at the beautiful clothes, shoes, and accessories at ModCloth. You can even shop for cute Plus Sizes at ModCloth. Go now.

Have fun shopping!



Peace, Love and Beauty, 
the Beauty Lady 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment