New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

2.02.2012

The Answer to Dry, Damaged Hair? a review of Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil

Are you looking for a way to combat dry, brittle, or damaged hair?

Redken has introduced a new product into their All Soft line that does just that!

Argan-6 Oil is an incredible haircare product with multiple uses.

Argan-6 Oil is a Keratin enriched moisturizer that replenishes hair, adding softness, shine, and manageability. There are at least 6 ways to use Argan-6 Oil:

  1. Prior to shampoo to moisturize
  2. Prior to blow-dry to protect
  3. After blow-dry to smooth
  4. Apply to dry hair to enhance shine
  5. Add to treatments to soften 
  6. Apply overnight to recondition

I have been using Argan-6 Oil for the last few months on my clients with great results. I have also added it to my personal haircare routine at home. I find Argan-6 Oil to be very lightweight and an excellent blowdry potion. It adds a gorgeous shine to the hair without the heaviness or greasiness of silicone-based shine products. I have used it on the finest hair with superior results. You can read what others have to say about Argan-6 Oil on Redken's website.

Argan-6 Oil is Fair Trade. For healthy, shiny, soft hair, I highly recommend adding Argan-6 Oil to your haircare regimen!


No comments:

Post a Comment