New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

9.02.2018

Labor Day Sale in My Online Gallery!


Hi All! 

This is a FREE SHIPPING ALERT for the Gallery Shop!

Labor Day Shipping Sale means FREE Shipping on all US orders until midnight, Monday, September 3, 2018. 


Be sure to take advantage of this sale, especially if you're thinking of a weightier item, like this 40x40' Metal Print of Yosemite Half Dome.

 Yosemite Half Dome by Go Inspire Beauty


If you haven't visited my online gallery lately, we have added some fun new items, like Yoga Mats and Notebooks. With Fall right around the corner, it might be time to update your home decor with some new artwork, some new throw pillows, or even some fresh coffee mugs.

As always, thank you for supporting me in my artistic endeavors, and Happy Labor Day!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment