New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

1.25.2018

Thankful Thursday - Trip to the Holy Land

I have just returned from my second visit to the Holy Land. I am so THANKFUL!
Inside the Church of All Nations, Jerusalem, Israel



















Not only did we revisit Israel, but we had the opportunity to visit Jordan on this trip.
We were blessed, along with the draught-ridden countries we visited, to experience rain, as well as rainbows. The water shortage in these areas is more than California could ever imagine. It was a true blessing from above.




Rain in Israel!


























We also had the chance to visit the new 7th Wonder of the World, Petra! Wow. I cannot even try to describe it. It is a MUST SEE in person. I can only say that walking through the SIQ, I felt so small and insignificant against the glorious mountains of sandstone. It was truly Awe-Inspiring.


Temples Handcarved in Sandstone
Petra, Jordan


























You can see more images from our trip on my Instagram account. Today I am thankful for the opportunity to walk where Jesus walked, experience the beautiful people, delicious food and enriching culture in Israel and Jordan, and for the time we could love on refugees from Syria and Iraq during our tour.

What are you thankful for today?

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

No comments:

Post a Comment