New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

3.31.2017

Recent Art Sales

I just love when my art finds its way to a new home.

Here are a few recently sold Originals:

Blue Meadow12x12 on Canvas

Flowers Wild12x12 on Canvas Panel

Breakwater Glow12x12 on Canvas

Thank you to the new collectors. I hope my work brings you years of JOY!

Although the originals are no longer available, prints and home decor with the above images are still available in the online gallery.

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment