New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

2.20.2015

What's In The February Beauty Box?

The following is a review for which I was compensated with product.


February Beauty Box

In the box this month - Color for Lips, Eyes, and Nails! Oh, yeah, and Skincare from Hollywood!

Glam Glow Youthmud
Paraben-Free, Vegan YouthMud is a clay and mineral-based mud mask for your face. (Clay is a great ingredient for absorbing excess oil.) Don't be afraid of the interesting gray color; this exfoliating treatment, or "tinglefoliant", is meant as anti-aging skincare. The green tea ingredients are probably the reason for that claim, with it's awesome antioxidant properties. It is hard to know if it really works for anti-aging results, as the sample is a one-time application. (I want more) The fragrance is really pleasant and the product is very exfoliating, if applied or removed in circular motions. (There's micro volcanic rock in there!) I'm a little bummed I did not feel any tingling, but I definitely had smoother skin after only one use. I would love to try this for at least a few weeks... 1.7 oz retails for $69.00.


Revlon Color Stay Nail Enamel 
Fall Mood is a great color, neutral enough to use during any season! Shimmery color is saturated and goes on in one coat, although I prefer two.  Retails for $3.99 :)


Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Vanilla Frosting
Vanilla Frosting is a shimmery, frosty color from Marsk. This works great as a highlighter on the brow bone! Also great for a youthful look when used all over.  A 0.04oz pot retails for $22.50.


Absolute New York Absolute LOVE Lipbalm
Yum, Yum, bubble gum. This lip balm goes on almost like liquid! I was surprised that it was so loose, as I expected a waxy feel. The fragrance is heavenly, but not the taste. The color is super sheer and transparent. Retails for $5.00.


Avon Big Color Eye Pencil
This Eye Pencil from Avon is more like a giant Crayon. The color is rich and it goes on really thick. This eye color actually stays put, which I love. The color is Sunkissed gold, but it seems neutral enough for even my cool tones. Retails for $3.49


In case you aren't familiar, Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 for a monthly delivery of 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own.

By the way, this month's box also came with a bonus $20 Gift Card for YourMinerals, a new mineral makeup company. I can't wait to use it! Thanks, BeautyBox5!


Peace, Love, and Beauty,
Jodi

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment