New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

12.05.2014

Gift Idea Friday - Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial System

It's Gift Idea Friday!

Every Friday until Christmas, I will post a different gift idea for the hard to buy for, the one who has everything, the collector-basically every giftee! Check in every week to discover a new FIND that is sure to please this Holiday season. 

This week, I Introduce you to Clarisonic Mia 2, the most awesome facial brush system yet!



Clarisonic Mia 2 Value Set - White - $149.00
from: BeautyStoreDepot.com


Go beyond cleansing and gently but deeply cleanse deep down without abrasion. Reduce dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Skin is immediately smoother and more radiant. 

Great for guys and dolls, Clarisonic Mia 2's  travel-friendly size makes this a perfect stocking stuffer or the most envied gift under the tree!
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment