New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

12.20.2014

December Beauty Goodness from Beauty Box 5

The following is a product review for which I was compensated i product.

December Beauty Box
December is a time for giving. Think about Gifting a Beauty Box Subscription to that Beauty Junkie in your life!

I was very happy with all the goodies in this month's box. My favorite product this month is by far the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer!


Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer


Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer is my favorite product in this month's box. Juice Beauty has made serious strides in quality organic skincare. I love the way this product makes my skin feel. This moisturizer is made for all skin types, however, it is especially beneficial for aging skin. Yay, that's me. It is full of antioxidants and enriching vitamin C, which helps firm skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This super moisturizing and smoothing cream really leaves my skin glowing. I love the fresh, citrus fragrance and I wish the sample was bigger 'cuz this product is awesome! Full size 1.7oz retails for $65

Other products in this month's box include:

Nanacoco Nail Polish in Diamond

Add a layer of posh with this Nanococo Nail Polish. Excellent over other colors to add a rich finish or use it alone to add a fun sparkle to your natural nail. Retails for only $3.95!



Jaqua Champagne Hand Cream

Jaqua  brings you butters, lotions, and body washes which tease your senses with their lovely sweet scents.


Absolute! Nail Polish Remover
This super-convenient polish remover is awesome for travel, purse, or stocking stuffer!
It makes removing that polish easy.



Lucky Brand Lucky Number 6
This eu de parfum is really floral and a powerful. Just a little lasts all day!

In case you aren't familiar, Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own. Just Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 and enjoy!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 




Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.


No comments:

Post a Comment