New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.16.2014

October Beauty Goodness from Beauty Box 5

The following is a product review for which I was compensated i product.


This month's Beauty Box is full of wonderful surprises. There are even full-sized products inside! Check it out...

Chapstick Hydration Lock


Chap Stick has 2  new Dual Ended sticks. The one that I received combines super hydration and anti-aging properties. The first side is for moisture - it has CoQ10 and hyaluronic filling spheres for those tiny lines around the lips. The second side contains shea and mango butters along with coconut oil to renew. This one is full sized and I will thoroughly enjoy it to the last drop!

Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain

This gorgeous pink stain does double-duty. It is the perfect shade of pink for most skin tones. It blends really well, which I love, giving the ability to create as deep or soft a color as I need. This will be great in my bag to refresh my look in a snap!

Nanacoco Nail Polish

The color though...So pretty! It does not look exactly the same on my nails as it does in the bottle as you can see in the picture. But it is still lovely, sparkly, and bright in a shade called Mermaid Lake. Nice! This polish retails for only $3.95!

Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool

It happens to me all the time. There is still perfectly good product at the bottom of the jar, but I just can't reach it! I hate to waste good product, don't you? This little Extend Your Beauty spatula is the answer to that hard-to-reach last bit of product in your bottle or jar. It's a super clever tool from the makers of Spatty. Never ever throw your beauty goodness away again. This is also dishwasher safe for effective sanitizing. I love it!

And finally,

Lashem Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect reduces the appearance of fine lines. I could definitely feel a skin-tightening effect after application of this serum. I received this small sample size and there is no information on the package, so I had to dig a little on the internets to find an ingredient list for this eye cream. The product has a gel consistency and claims to brighten skin tone, reduce fine lines, hydrate and protect from future wrinkles. I did not notice any reduction in the wrinkles around my eyes, but I did notice a slight skin brightening. The product is very drying to my already dry skin, even though it claims to hydrate. 

In case you aren't familiar, Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own. Just Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 and enjoy!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.


No comments:

Post a Comment