New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

8.15.2014

August Beauty Goodness from Beauty Box 5

My August Beauty Box is here!


The following is a product review for which I was compensated in product. That being said, as a Salon Professional, beauty is my business...and I am always honest when it comes to matters of beauty.
Beauty Box 5 Subscription Box 





For Your Lips

Let's start with Nanacoco Lip Gloss. 


NanaCoco Lipgloss in Secret Crush
This thick and creamy gloss is super moisturizing and lustrous. There is a lovely opalescent hue to the Secret Crush shade which came in my box. It is a pretty pinky  nude shade in the tube, but once on my lips looks even more pale. The extra shine from the opalescence gives the appearance of plumper, fuller lips. Nice!



For Your Skin


pur-lisse's Essential Daily Moisturizer with spf 30 sunscreen was a nice surprise in this month's box. 


pur-lisse pur-protect

This broad spectrum sunscreen for normal to dry skin is lightweight on the skin. It contains vitamin E and Soy Proteins for added softness. Too bad it is only a sample 0.5oz size, because a girl can never have enough sunblock. 


I still have traveling to do this Summer, so these travel-lite Makeup Remover Wipes from La Fresh will come in really handy. 


LaFresh Makeup Remover Wipes

I love these resealable foil packs of wipes - Really convenient! These wipes did a great job removing all my makeup, even my mascara. (even though the package warns to "avoid contact with eyes." Hey, it says right on the package that it removes eye makeup. ?? Anyway, they smell really fresh and they work swimmingly. Two thumbs up.




For Your Hair

Ooooh, Brazilian! 
Novex Brazilian Keratin
Novex Brazilian Keratin Food Therapy, that is! It's an intensive hair treatment utilizing keratin protein to strengthen your locks. I'm in! Although it did take awhile, this treatment made my hair feel really soft and silky. It's a little heavy for fine hair, but I think it would be brilliant for course, curly, or excessively damaged hair.


For Your Nails

Add color and fun to your nails with Style Essentials Nail Polish.


Style Essentials Nail Polish
If you follow me on Instagram (@goinspirebeauty) you probably saw my post calling this polish Confetti for your nails. This one is a fun, glittery, sparkly polish which you can use like a topcoat and instantly change the look of your current nail color. I used it on naked nails in the picture above - Instant Party! This polish comes in a Set of 4 with a corresponding teal theme and retails for $7! Totally fun and a sure hit with the Grandbubbles!

In case you aren't familiar, Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own. Just Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 and enjoy!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 



Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment