New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

7.18.2014

July Beauty Goodness From Beauty Box 5



Soooo...
I needed a new mascara. Guess what came in my latest Beauty Box 5 delivery?
You guessed it, an awesome new tube of mascara. 
And not just a sample of mascara. A full-sized tube of the new Bold Lacquer by Revlon. This mascara is a lacquer formula, which is rich in color, great at defining my lashes, and it does not smudge or flake! Plus, it removes easily, which saves the lashes. This mascara retails for $7.99, but it came with a dollar off coupon on the back of the package. Bonus!

Next in my box was a large foil pack of Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment from HASK
This dry hair relief drenches your hair in healing argan oil, adds shine, and smooths hair. They claim results will last up to two weeks! (I'll let you know.) There are two to three uses in each 1.75oz packet, which is nice. I like to try a new product several times to get a true result. Retails for $2.49

A great treat for my lips was included in this month's Beauty Box.


 Starlooks Lipliner in Bare is a perfect addition to my cosmetics bag. This long-lasting liner works for full coverage, too! (I love using this liner all over the lip with a simple gloss or balm over the top for Summertime) The creamy texture and neutral color are perfect for matching with any lip color. Retails for $12.

A perfect pairing with the lipliner above, Candy Licious Lips by Body Drench is perfectly yummy.

Candy flavors make this lip balm irresistible. (this one in Lemon Drop) Infused with beeswax, coconut oil, and vitamin E, this little tube retails for $3.99.

Finally, this month's box from Beauty Box 5 was Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub by Anna Naturals. 

My skin was soft, soft soft after using this scrub! This all-natural citrus-scented vegan scrub is infused with moisturizing botanicals and is free of artificial fragrance, paragons  or harsh chemicals. Yay!

This month's Beauty Box was full of fun beauty treats and even some necessities. In case you aren't familiar, Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 cosmetic samples to your door for a nominal fee. That's beauty goodness in your mailbox every month! It's awesome. If
 you love trying new products and embrace little surprises in your mailbox, you can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own. Just Subscribe to Beauty Box 5 and enjoy!

Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 


Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment