New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

5.19.2014

May Beauty Goodness from Beauty Box 5

The following if a review for which I was compensated in product. 
Yay for beauty on my doorstep! Beauty Box 5 delivers a box full of beauty goodness every month and I can not wait to try everything! This months box has some real gems. Check it out below!

Hello
Harvey Prince
This pleasant citrus fragrance is light and cheery, reminiscent of Clinique Happy, but with a bit more floral, including plumeria and forsythia. This is a nice sample that will be great to carry in my bag for a quick refresher. "You had me at Hello. " Available through Beautybox5. 

Total Refresh Body Cloths
Ban
This little cloth is cooling and refreshing, perfect for instant freshness anytime and anywhere! Feel soft and silky all over with a light powdery scent.
* I was recently evacuated from my home due to the wildfires in Southern California and these body cloths came in super handy!

Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Cattiva

The perfect black eyeliner and my favorite in this month's Beauty Box. This eyeliner goes on smooth and easy and it lasts without smudging. The retractable feature keeps this eyeliner sharp-no need for a pencil sharpener so it's always ready. A girl can never have enough black eyeliner. 

AquaMarine Cleansing Gel
h2O Plus

Made with sea salt and energizing marine botanicals, this highly moisturizing cleansing gel is lightweight without any oily residue. Feel super clean and even exfoliated when used with your favorite cleansing brush. 

Hydrating Facial Masque
MaskerAide

Super cool hydrating sheets will make you feel like a million. It's your very own lunchtime facial in a foil pack! The masques are paraben-free, vegan-friendly, and 100% biodegradable. Now that's cool, right?

You can grab a Beauty Box like this for your very own from Beauty Box 5. Pop on over to their website to see how easy it is to get beauty goodness delivered every month. 


Peace, Love, and Beauty,
Jodi

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment