New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.03.2013

New Nail Color Trends for Fall 2013

You are a color junkie. I get it. 
Alcatraz...Rocks



You have to have the latest lip color, eye color, and even nail color. I feel the same way. 

To keep us fashionably colorful and seasonally on trend, OPI has come out with fabulous new colors for Fall/Winter 2013. Introducing the San Francisco Collection!



In The Cable-Car Pool Lane


As usual, there are creative names to go with these drop-dead-gorgeous colors. Names like Embarca-Dare-Ya, Muir Muir on the Wall, and Incognito in Sausalito are a few of my favorites.

I Knead Sour-Dough


So get your color on and check out this new nail color collection for Fall from OPI. Find OPI nail laquer at many local beauty supply, salon, and spa locations.

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment