New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.04.2012

Shop Jewelry For a Cause

October is Breast Cancer awareness month.  If you spend much time with me here, you already know that and how passionate I am about this cause.

My friends at Stella and Dot are doing their part and you have a chance to help!

Join Stella & Dot in the fight against breast cancer. Shop any piece from their Breast Cancer Boutique and all net proceeds will be donated to the Noreen Fraser Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to women's cancer research and awareness.

So don't miss the opportunity to grab a gorgeous new piece for your jewelry box and to shop for a cause.

Sounds like a win-win to me!

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment