New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.15.2012

My Daily Haircare Regimen Revisited

Clients often ask me what I use on my own hair and why.

As with any personal care routine, things are bound to change. New products come on the market, old products are discontinued, and then there is the urge to try something different.

My haircare regimen has been altered slightly, although I still love the products I mentioned previously.

My hair is still the same color-treated and naturally curly mane that is has been for years, but my current product lineup is as follows:

Daily

Redken Time Reset Shampoo
Redken Time Reset Conditioner
Time Reset is Redken's answer to help reverse years of damage and combat six signs of aging hair.This ncludes softening the coarse gray, replenishing, and restoring shine. Contains green tea antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals that can age your hair!
*Try the porosity filler once a month. It adds serious fullness and bounce to the hair. GOOD STUFF!


Tressa Aglaze Styling Lotion - It's light and has a fresh fragrance, won't weigh down my fine hair, adds definition and shine to my curls. Doesn't feel like I have anything in my hair when it is dry.

Kenra Volume Spray 25 1.5 ozKenra Volume 25 Hairspray - (yes, I still use hairspray) This is my magic hairspray, adding volume, hold, and shine, keeps my style all day. Washes out completely.


*Note: I only shampoo every other day or so and I only use the Aglaze on wet hair.

Once Weekly

Redken Extreme CAT Reconstructor  - This is a five minute treatment that works like magic to repair and strengthen hair, leaving it soft and strong. I use it once a week but it can be used more often if needed.


Redken Intense Renewal Moisture Mask - Hair is most receptive to moisture after a protein treat, so I use this after I CAT my hair.  I only use this once a week because it offers plenty of moisture for me and it will otherwise be too heavy for my fine hair.


If you would like more information on any of these great products, please contact me.
Although I love the haircare mentioned here, everyone is different. Make sure to check with your own haircare professional for the perfect prescription for your hair.
Leave a comment below if you have any feedback on any of the products mentioned here.

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment