New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

8.09.2012

Glow Gorgeous With This Week's Featured Products - Pixi Beauty


Wouldn't it be great if a fairy waved a magic wand or sprinkled us with fairy dust and WHAM! We were completely put together and gorgeous?

Well, it's not exactly that easy. But my friends a Pixi Beauty have found a way to create a naturally radiant look without much effort at all.

What I really like about Pixi Beauty's products is that they are meant to enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up! And they treat your skin while you wear them. The beneficial and natural ingredients to pamper your skin and help you glow gorgeous!

I am always looking for just the right neutral colors for my eyes and cheeks. I found several great shades, but my favorite is the Lid Last Shadow Pen - Mocha Mauve. I also love the Lid Last Shadow Pen - Shell Sheen for a little brighter look or for highlighting.

These shadows are easy to apply, in a crayon applicator. They glide on smooth and really last without creasing. The price is right, too, in the $18 range. Well worth it, when you consider that they can perform double duty as eyeliner or even blush, depending on the shade you choose.

Pixi Beauty has more than just makeup. They offer nail color and fragrance, as well.

Because you stopped by Go Inspire Beauty today, you can get in on this Special Offer:
From 7/31/12 - 1/1/13 
AND If your order is over $50, your shipping is Free!
Use code: pixi25Off at checkout.
Enjoy!!

Have you used Pixi Beauty products? Please share your experience in the comments.

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment