8.28.2012

Be Your Own Boss - Start Your Own Fashion Stylist Business

If you hang out here much, you know how I love my accessories!
I know many of you feel the same way. Nothing seems to update a look quicker than adding jewelry.

Well, if you love jewelry and have ever thought of being your own boss, check out this really great offer from my friends at Stella and Dot!

With fall right around the corner and the holiday season quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to join Stella & Dot's growing team of Independent Stylists and earn over $75 an hour running your own fashion business!

Stella & Dot creates flexible, work from home business opportunities for entrepreneurial women. And for a limited time, Stylists who sign up between now and October 15th will receive an extra $100 in product credit for a fabulous start to launching their own business!

To find out more information visit www.stelladot.com/stylist. Get started today!

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment