New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

7.18.2012

Featured Product of the Week - gloGloss by Glo Minerals

I love it when I find a beauty product that is worth sharing.


glominerals gloGloss Bronze Glo
I recently attended an open house at a local salon and boutique. Every guest was gifted a swagbag full of goodies. At the very bottom of my bag was a tiny sample of gloGloss by gloMinerals Makeup. I didn't expect to like it. As a matter of fact, I generally don't wear much gloss. I prefer a matte lipstick with staying power so I don't have to reapply.

glominerals gloGloss Shine
My sample was gloGloss in Whisper, which was moisturizing, very light and neutral in color. I liked wearing it alone, or over any of my lipsticks. (gloGloss comes in many other neutral shades that would work well with most skintones, like Naked, Blushing, and Nude, as well as a clear Shine.) The gloGloss is unusually long lasting. The fragrance of this product is pleasant and sweet, something like cotton candy, which is a bonus.

I used every last drop of the sample, scraping the tube until it ran dry. I was so disappointed when it was gone and I just had to have more!

I was unable find the same color in a retail storefront, but it was easy to find online by going to the GloMinerals website. I looked around at other stores online and also found it was less expensive or even shipped free, which is better than tooling about town, hoping to find what I was looking for.

I recommend GloMinerals gloGloss for everyday or special occasions. Great for touching up and refreshing your look instantly, gloGloss will become your go-to lip dressing!

Special Offer: Purchase $50 or more of gloMinerals and receive a FREE lip product
Sounds awesome, right? (One thing I love more than this gloss is getting something FREE)

Have you used gloGloss? Do you use GloMinerals makeup? Please share your stories by clicking comments below.

Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. Pretty please, always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchases and be a good steward of your money - never purchase anything that you cannot afford.


No comments:

Post a Comment