New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

1.12.2012

My Art Experience at The Painted Cork in Folsom



The Painted Cork is an incredibly fun art experience. The studio is located in historic Old Folsom, California and is the perfect setting for a casual art class. 

Students are encouraged to bring their own wine, snacks, or refreshments of choice to help them relax and enjoy the two to three hour class. The cost is minimal, the subject of the art varies day-by-day, and the instructor, Kimberly Godinho, is an upbeat, down-to-earth, professional artist and educator. Best of all, NO ART EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!



The class fee includes all materials needed to complete your take-home work of art: canvas, paints, bowls, brushes, etc.  Here is what I took home at the end of my class:


I felt very accomplished and proud of myself at the end of this class. What a great way to uplift your spirit and create something beautiful at the same time!

If you are looking for a really relaxing, fun art experience, I highly recommend you visit The Painted Cork in Folsom. Check their website for a calendar of classes and sign up via PayPal to reserve your spot. Bring friends! Private parties are available.

Have you visited The Painted Cork? Please comment and let me know about your experience!

Due to the fact that The Painted Cork is Art Classes with Wine Glasses, no one under 21 is allowed to attend classes.

2 comments:

  1. I've been 9 times now. It's become my favorite thing to do. So much fun!
    I've done Emerald Bay, Lion, Polar Bears, Sunflower, paint your dog twice and paint your own animal once, Pears, Fall Trees. I think I liked my dogs and the pears the best. Don't have to worry about where to hang them, my family members keep taking the finished product. Kimberly is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      9 times? Wow. I will probably be able to say that soon enough. I hope to paint at least one of everything. It really is a very relaxing and enjoyable time! Sort of addicting, too :) Hope to see you there one of these days.

      Delete