New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

1.20.2012

February Salon Special

The holidays are over, but why stop celebrating?

I want to celebrate my existing clients and new friends I have yet to meet. What better way than to incorporate my love of hairstyling with my love for everything 80s and offer
Today's Styles at 80s Prices!







Here's the Deal:
Any haircut I do during the month of February, 2012 will be only $25! (That's what I charged back in the 80s.)

Don't worry, you won't leave with a mullet...it's 80s prices, not 80s styles.

This special is for everyone. Giving a huge price break during tax season seems like a good way to show my appreciation to you. So, Celebrate with me. Book now, as appointments are limited.

Email me or call for an appointment 916.442.1717

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I hope you made it in this month to take advantage of the great deal.

      Delete