New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

12.21.2011

3 Steps to a Beautiful Christmas


Happy Holidays!

I am really in the Christmas Spirit and I wanted to take this time to thank you for visiting me on my blog throughout this past year. I appreciate your comments, helpful feedback, and company. I hope my posts have helped you look and feel your best. I am looking forward to bringing you more interesting beauty posts in the new year. 

As for now, I am excited for Christmas, spending time with family, and celebrating the Reason For the Season. My hope is that you can clear your head, enjoy your people, and find joy this season by following my 3 easy steps to a beautiful Christmas:
  • Surround yourself with loved ones, whether family or friends. The people who really love and appreciate you make the best party guests. Plus, it gives you a chance to show your love and appreciation to them.
  • Give without expecting anything in return. It is the season of giving, after all. Give to those you love, but look for ways to give to others in need, as well.
  • Allow yourself to relax and indulge in sweetness. Whether it is the sweetness of a child's laughter or actual sweets, soak up all the sweetness the season brings your way. It only lasts a short time. 
As you love, give, and relax your way through the holidays, remember to store up reserves of joy to take with you into the new year. Share that joy with others.

Beautiful blessings of and peace to you and yours,

The Beauty Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment