New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

2.01.2011

Instant Style - The Glamarama Hairpiece

The following is a product review for which I was compensated in product.




Have you ever worn a wig or a hairpiece?

I had never worn one, until recently when my Glamarama hairpiece from the Dancing with the Stars Collection arrived on my doorstep. Thank you, Wig.com!

This hairpiece is so fun!

Wig.com calls it a flirty ponytail style hairpiece  with a hinged comb clip attachment. It is heat-friendly (recommended to use medium heat) synthetic fiber, but it looks and feels like real hair!

Attachment View

This hairpiece makes it easy to create fast, fun, beautiful styles. I was able to recreate updo's and chignons suggested by the pros at Wig.com. The clip holds well, even in my thick hair.

Don't know if you can acheive the look? It is so easy. Honest. If you can pull your hair back in a ponytail, you can clip on the Glamarama for an instant style!

I was especially excited that the Glamarama I received matched the color of my hair almost exactly. It is really nice that there are so many color choices. There are 12 different hair color options! And the folks at wig.com are courteous and super helpful if you need assistance.

Here is a before and after: (yes, I know, I already have a lot of hair) But, just look how perfect and party-ready my hair looks with the Glamarama! Instant fabulous! And for those with fine hair, the Glamarama will quickly make your hair look full and thick and gorgeous.

Before
After


















Now, doesn't the Glamarama look like fun? I am so glad was able to review this product. I will definitely wear it. Alot. The Glamarama is a realistic hairpiece with so many options.  It is a great accessory to have for special occasions or everyday. Check out all the other colors and styles available at wig.com.

Would you wear one? Where would you wear it? Please leave a comment and share your ideas.

P.S. Because I love you and appreciate you reading my beauty tips and tricks, and thanks to the generosity of the good people at Wig.com, I will be having a Glamarama Giveaway! Keep reading my upcoming blog posts to find out how!


No comments:

Post a Comment