New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

12.01.2010

Fun Gifts For Your Law Student

The holidays are upon us. I love Christmas and the extra opportunity to give.
Giving is a BEAUTIFUL thing, don't you agree?

But, with the holidays and gift giving comes that nagging question: What do I get for            ? You fill in the blank.

Everyone has that somebody on their list that is desperately hard to gift. So, instead of wasting time and money on a worthless, thoughtless gift, I decided to create my own gifts. Now whenever I have a loved one on my list that is difficult to buy for, I create a unique gift focused on their specific hobbies or interests. It is thoughtful, much more personal, and always appreciated.

Here are some designs I created for a Law School Student. They were actually such a big hit with other students that I put them up for sale in my zazzle store.


The shirts say Eat. Sleep. Brief. Repeat. Law School. Believe me, your Law Student will get it. These T-Shirts are really humorous and great for any Law Student. There are other items in my store with these designs, as well.

Do you have someone on your list who is nearly impossible to gift? Why not try creating a personalized gift just for them? They make it easy to upload images and add text to design your own great gifts and apparel.

If you want custom gifts but just don't have the time to do-it-yourself, check my zazzle stores for other categories or you can contact me. I would be glad to design a gift just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment