10.07.2010

How I Got Inspired Just By Stepping Outside

Capitol Rose Garden
When did you last take time to experience the charm outside your front door?

I took time out yesterday to relax, get some fresh air, and enjoy my surroundings. I really just needed to recharge my creative battery.

It was a beautiful day. So beautiful, in fact, that before I knew it, I had walked 20 blocks.  I was captivated by the interesting architecture, the rustling trees, and the quiet hustle of the metropolis that is California's Capital. I was inspired.

Luckily, I had my camera with me and captured these shots to share with you.
Old Town Sacramento

Downtown Architecture
CA State Capitol

         


Having the chance to really enjoy my surroundings helped remind me that BEAUTY is everywhere. If you look for it, you will find it! And it should be shared. Not everyone will appreciate what I found to be beautiful, but someone will. And to me, that makes it worth sharing.
Please share something beautiful with others. Start here by leaving a comment and a link to something you find beautiful.  If you use Twitter, share the beauty you find by using the hashtag #ShareBeauty . Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment