New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

3.18.2010

My Daily Skincare Regimen

I am often asked what I use on my skin and my hair. Well, as a Salon Professional, I take care of my skin and hair. I use Professional Salon Products to take care of my aging skin and temperamentally curly hair. Here is a glimpse of my daily skincare regimen and the products I believe in and use.
I have very dry skin and have tried many products. The most effective for my skin type seems to be Dermalogica. I follow a simple routine: Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize.

To Cleanse
I use Dermalogica's Essential Cleansing Solution
A milky cleanser that draws out all makeup & impurities. Gentle cleansing that  leaves skin feeling completely clear and clean. For all skin types and it's fragrance free.

Then I exfoliate, using Multivitamin Thermafoliant from Dermalogica.

The next step after cleansing and exfoliating is toning with Dermalogica's Multi-Active Toner. For excessively dry days, I will use Dermalogica's Soothing Protection Spray, as it adds additional moisture and protection from the elements.

To Moisturize
I have very dry skin, so I use the most intense moisturizer that Dermalogica makes, curiously named, Intensive Moisture Balance. Ultra-dry, starving skin needs ultra-rich nourishment. Phytonutrients, antioxidant vitamins and firming humectants restores vital moisture and prevents free radical damage. Ideal for dry to ultra-dry skin.
That is my routine. It is MY routine, customized for MY skin. I recommend consulting a Skin Care Professional for a consultation to determine which products may work best for YOUR skin.
Clients often question whether store-bought products would suffice for their skin care and haircare needs. I understand that using Professional Products can seem expensive, but your skin and your hair, just like you, deserve the best. Professional Products are generally much more concentrated, allowing you to use much less product and actually save you money in the long run. They also usually come with a professional recommendation and guarantee that you may not get with drug store brands.
Don't take your skin or your hair for granted. Take care of them. Just like you, they deserve the BEST!
Have you found a great product for your skin care? Please Share! Next time I will share my haircare regimen with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment