New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.31.2014

Gift Idea Friday – The Everlasting Delight Scarf

It's Gift Idea Friday. 

Every Friday until Christmas, I will post a different gift idea for the hard to buy for, the one who has everything, the collector, et al. Check in every week to discover a new FIND that is sure to please any gift recipient this Holiday season!


Introducing the Everlasting Delight Scarf from ModCloth!



The ModCloth website describes the Everlasting Delight Scarf as, Richly hued in navy, emerald, ruby, lemon, and orange, this ultra-soft knit accessory is the perfect layering piece for endless versatility! 


Sounds like the perfect gift to me! Head on over to ModCloth and explore all the gift goodness. By the way, ModCloth is my favorite place to find SHOES No kidding. The. Cutest. Shoes. Ever. Happy Shopping!

PS. In case you missed the previous gift posts, click the items below to read all about them.

Hot Body Scrub
PIXI Endless Silky Eye Pens


Peace, Love and Beauty, 
Jodi 


Disclosure: Sometimes, I will be compensated if you click on certain links and decide to purchase the products I recommend. These recommendations are always based on a positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment