New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

12.09.2013

Beauty Box 5 - A Product and Service Review

The following is a product and service review for which I was compensated in product.
Do you love receiving packages? 
What if you could receive a box full of beauty goodies every month? 
Interested? I know you are - I can see the twinkle in your eye. 
Have you ever heard of Beauty Box 5? Their mission is to introduce subscribers to new brands and products by delivering five carefully selected beauty products each month. 
The concept is awesome for those like me who thrive on trying samples of all kinds. 
I received my box of goodies from Beauty Box 5 last week in exchange for this review. (Disclosure)
I was half expecting those miniscule samples a lot of companies offer. And everyone knows that a fingernail-sized sample of anything is not enough to form an opinion, much less fall in love with a product. 
To my surprise, Beauty Box 5 sent adequately large and even some full-sized samples! Yay. 

In my box of beauty warm-fuzzies was
• Cool Way Shampoo
• Cool WayConditioner 
• Jean Pierre Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues
• Model Co Eye Liner
• Be A Bombshell Lipgloss

I haven't tried all the products in my box yet, but so far I love the All Dolled Up lip gloss by Be A Bombshell cosmetics. 


It is a thick, long-lasting gloss and fragrance-free. Love! 

I will post a review of the other products as I have a chance to try them. 

For the nominal subscription fee, Beauty Box 5 is a great concept and a fun way to try new beauty products! And for a limited time, they are offering the following with your subscription:

         Receive a free $5 gift card to SOAP.com when you sign up for a monthly subscription.
              Receive a free $10 gift card to SOAP.comwhen you sign up for a quarterly subscription.
              Receive a free $15 gift card to SOAP.comwhen you sign up for a yearly subscription.
 So go! Check out BeautyBox5.com for yourself. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment