New Site!

Hello Friends! Follow this link to my newest site! JLopezArt

10.21.2010

Fabulous Longevity Lip Stains You'll Love

I just had to share this with you today.
Another great find from our friends at Terrafirma Cosmetics!

Primrose
Cayenne
















I don't know about you, but I hate having to reapply lip color during the day. 

Let's face it, we are all busy people, and lipstick isn't high on the priority list most days. It goes on in the morning and then maybe again after lunch (if time is taken to eat lunch). 

That's why I just love the idea of a lipstain. With rarely the need to reapply, it seems like the perfect cosmetic. I love that these don't bleed, fade, or transfer!  Terrafirma says they're also free from paraben and toxic ingredients and are 88% organic.

View more shades of this fabulous lipstain in my store at OpenSky.

Have a beautiful Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors and I love you! Hope all is well...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, so many great colors! All is well. It's Fall-Yay sweater weather!
    Praying you and yours are well also...XOXO

    ReplyDelete